MEMORABLE NAY PYI TAW
The hotel’s serene setting is an ideal place to enjoy an evening breeze by the lake and savour Myanmar’s extraordinary red sunsets. For those who want to venture farther, these five special spots are some of the area’s gems.
- Uppatasanti, also known as the “Peace Pagoda” is the second biggest pagoda in Myanmar and offers stunning views of the sunset from the top of its famed golden dome. Located 20 minutes drive from The Lake Garden.
- Discover the Assembly of Union (Pyidaungsu Hluttaw). Located at the centre of Nay Pyi Taw, The Parliament can be reached via an impressive twenty-lane highway and hosts the Presidential Palace and the city hall. Located 15 minutes from The Lake Garden.
- How about a round of Golf on the most beautiful fairways of Myanmar at Royal Myanmar Golf Club? Along with the course, there is a central club, restaurant, bar, changing facilities, pro shop, golf academy and practice facilities. Located 10 minutes drive from The Lake Garden.
- Nay Pyi Taw Water Fountain Park is the perfect place for an outing away from the city. The whole family will enjoy a paddle around the lake or picnic on the lawn, and kids will love wandering through historical artifacts and getting splashed with one of the park’s many water fountains. Located 10 minutes from The Lake Garden.
- Visit Myoma Market or explore the local town of Pyimana. Stroll through this colourful market and enjoy a cacophony of sights and sounds, with vendors selling beautiful flowers, fresh fruits and exotic vegetables and food stalls serving local dishes. Located 20 minutes from The Lake Garden.